Learn how to set up your own carrier accounts.
1. Own Carrier Account
Spaceship Pro users can link their own carrier account in the platform and use own discount prices. This service provides more flexibility and choices for users to have a more convenient shipping experience.
Here we will show you how to set up your own carrier account.
- Go to Settings on the navigation bar
- Click on Carriers
2. Set up SF Express Account
- Choose SF Express and click Next
Spaceship Pro will review your account and once it's approved you can use your own SF Express account.
3. Set Up FedEx Account
- Choose FedEx and click Next
- Fill in your FedEx Account Billing Address
- Upload your Electronic Trade Documents
Spaceship Pro will review your account and once it's approved you can use your own FedEx account.